Facts You NEED To Know
- 91% of buyers begin their home search on the internet. (National Association of Realtors 2005 survey)
- 75% of people who preview a interesting house on the internet follow up by driving by or touring the property(National Association of Realtors 2005 survey)
- staging cost less then your first price reduction.
- Agents prefer to list a property that is staged because they know it's ready to present.
- Fellow agents are less hesitant to show another agent a staged listing because it's been professionally prepared for the market.
- Staged homes spend less days on the market then unstaged homes.
- Staged homes are known to receive higher and or multiple offers.
- 63% of buyers are willing to pay more for a house that is in "move in" condition.
Let us help you get the most out of your home !